Must apply through Student Financial Services and complete the Student Financial Profile.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Undergraduate Student
- 2nd year
- 3rd year
- 4th year
- Awarded to a student who will be entering their second, third or fourth year of full-time undergraduate study in music, specializing in vocal performance.
- Intended to support aspiring singers of outstanding promise who could not otherwise afford to devote sufficient time and effort to advanced vocal and musical studies.
- Covers cost of full time tuition for continuing student.
- Will be awarded in the Fall of the next academic year to selected recipient once full time status has been verified.
- Must have successfully completed a minimum of 24 credits with a cumulative GPA of 6.00 (B)
- May apply or be nominated by a York faculty member before end of current academic year.
- Recipients will be expected to enroll in a minimum of 18 credits in an overall program of study that has been vetted and approved by the Director of Classical Vocal Studies.
- Students must demonstrate financial need
AMPD Pan Faculty Awards & Department Awards are now closed.