Complete the Student Financial Profile and submit an application form. This is a new award and is not visible on the Student Financial Services website. In the application, include a personal statement that outlines how you are contributing to the betterment of society through dance.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Graduate Student
- Undergraduate Student
- Open to undergraduate and/ or graduate students studying or conducting research in the area of dance therapy.
- Recipient must have a GPA of 6.00 (B).
- Recipient must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person, and a resident of Ontario
- Must demonstrate financial need as assessed by Student Financial Services through the completion of the Student Financial Profile. Graduate students please see Graduate Dept regarding SFP forms
AMPD Pan Faculty Awards & Department Awards are now closed.