Tentative based upon available funds.
- Undergraduate Student
- 4th year
- Awarded to full-time undergraduate students entering their fourth year of study
- Majoring in studio work within the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design
- Must have maintained a minimum GPA of 8.00
- Recipients must have an artistic practice of an interdisciplinary and cross-departmental nature
- Must demonstrate artistic excellence through a portfolio review and identify how funding of their final artistic project will concretely support career development after graduation including artistic practice and/or graduate school
- Additional consideration will be given to students whose artistic practice is of a cross faculty nature.
AMPD Pan Faculty Awards & Department Awards are now closed.