The Student Travel Assistantship will be available to students entering their 3rd and 4th year of study in the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design (AMPD). To
10,000 to be divided by multiple recipients at the discretion of the awards committee
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- 3rd year
- 4th year
- Must demonstrate academic/artistic excellence
- In addition to having met the above criteria, the applicant will be required to submit a statement describing the nature of their study plan and specifying the internship opportunity being sought.
- Applicants will be required to submit a statement describing the nature of their study plan, and specifying the travel opportunity being sought that would directly benefit their area of studies at York University and help build their future career opportunities.
- The allocation of funds will be determined based of the number of applications and determined by the Awards Committee.
Online Application Form