During your portfolio review, the faculty will be looking for the following:
- The breadth and quality of investigation in your work (as demonstrated in the selected pieces shown, your idea/concept books, and your design process documentation),
- Evidence of the various creative thinking processes employed in your work,
- Demonstrated visual abilities in your work (typography, colour, composition, perspective, drawing),
- Technical skill in a diverse range of media and tools used,
- Communication skills as demonstrated by your ability to discuss your work and thought processes in your writing
- Care in the selection and presentation of your work.