Hi! My name is Amy Kingston and I am a third year student double majoring in Theatre PCR (Performance Creation and Research) and Human Rights and Equity. Here is a little more about me: my pronouns are she/her. I am originally from Red Deer, Alberta bu… View ArticleRead Amy Kingston's full profile.
Peer MentoringStudent Ambassadors and Mentors (SAMs) are trained upper-year students dedicated to providing you with assistance and information to support your academic success.
You can connect with a SAM/Mentor in your discipline or with others who have different areas of expertise or interests.
- Resource information on services at York and the wider community
- Referrals to appropriate contacts on campus
- AMPD events
- Tips for success
- And much, much more…
Connect with our SAMs:
- In person in the AMPD Information Centre, located in the main lobby of the Joan & Martin Goldfarb Centre for the Fine Arts [#5 on the map]
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone during office hours at 416-736-2100 ext. 20838
Student Ambassadors & Mentors
My name is Divya Mehta and I will be one of your Digital Media Peer Mentors for this academic year 2017-2018. I am currently a 3rd year Digital Media student here at York University. I grew up in the sweet island of Trinidad but I permanently moved to… View ArticleRead Divya Mehta's full profile.
My name is Samina Shroff and I am currently a second year student at York University. I was born and raised in Karachi, the metropolis of Pakistan. I grew up in a closely knit society with culture and religious traditions being a vital part of my life…. View ArticleRead Samina Hasnain Shroff's full profile.