Must complete SFP and apply to award.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- 3rd year
- The Sorbara Award in Music recognizes outstanding creative achievement in music in the areas of composition, improvisation or sound design.
- Awarded to Year 3 Music majors who are pursuing studies full-time and who will be proceeding into Year 4 of study are eligible to apply for this award.
- Awarded in the following academic year when student is registered as a full time continuing student.
- Recipients must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, residents of Ontario and demonstrate financial need.