Student must complete a SFP and apply to award.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Undergraduate Student
- The Saint Thyagaraja Music Awards are presented to full-time undergraduate music majors and non-majors in recognition of artistic and scholarly achievement in Indian classical music studies.
- One award is given for demonstrated artistic excellence to a student enrolled in performance studies (vocal/instrumental) of Indian classical music.
- A second award recognizes top standing in the academic study of Indian classical music.
- Recipients must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons, be Ontario residents and demonstrate financial need.