Qualified candidates will be nominated by the student’s home department, through recommendation by a faculty member in AMPD. Final selection will be through the AMPD Awards Committee. The student MUST complete the Student Financial Profile found on the Student Financial Services Website.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Undergraduate Student
- Candidate will be a full-time undergraduate student entering fourth year with a cumulative overall GPA of 7.5 (B+) at the end of their third year of studies.
- Recipient must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person, a resident of Ontario, and demonstrate financial need by completing a Student Financial Profile found at http://sfs.yorku.ca/aid/sfp/
- Candidates must be recommended by their home department within AMPD in recognition of outstanding creative and scholarly achievement.