2 first year students – 10, 000.00 each
1 third year student – 10, 000.00
1 fourth year student – 10, 000.00
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Will be awarded to an undergraduate student entering or continuing the Music degree program who demonstrates a unique music ability, especially in the field of jazz performance as demonstrated through live performance or a portfolio.
- Must be a full time undergraduate Music major within the field of Jazz performance.
-Must be enrolled in a minimum of 18 credits in one academic year. For first year students, must present a minimum admission of 80%.