Complete SFP. No application required. Faculty will nominate recipient.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Given annually to one student in their fourth year (having earned a minimum of 84 credits)
- Selected by faculty members in the Visual Arts program.
- The recipient must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be resident of Ontario who demonstrates financial need.
- In addition, the recipient will be provided with an opportunity to exhibit in the Gales Gallery in the Winter Term and will be expected to present his/her work to fellow students concentrating on photography in the Visual Arts program.
AMPD Pan Faculty Awards & Department Awards are now closed.