Must apply. Submission of Student Financial Profile is required for this bursary can be found on the SFS website at: http://sfs.yorku.ca/aid/sfp/.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- The Harry Rowe Bursary is open to all meritorious fine arts majors in all year levels facing acute financial hardship and is intended to enable them to continue their studies.
- Priority consideration will be given to the needs of students with disabilities and students from groups that have been historically disadvantaged because of race, color, ancestry and/or ethnic origin. (Applicants are encouraged to self-identify on application).
- Must demonstrate acute financial need, to the point where continuation of studies is in jeopardy.
- OSOTF – Residency information required
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and Ontario resident