Student must apply and complete a Student Financial Profile on the Student Financial Services website.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- 3rd year
- 4th year
- Available to Students pursuing work and projects of an interdisciplinary nature that cut across more than one program of study.
- Eligible students must have a minimum GPA of 7.00 in their major
- Must demonstrate artistic excellence by providing a statement outlining projects, exhibitions, etc. being worked on presently or planned projects, exhibitions, etc., that meet the criteria of the award.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons
- Residents of Ontario
- Must demonstrate Financial Need
AMPD Pan Faculty Awards & Department Awards are now closed.