Submission of Student Financial Profile is required for this bursary for undergraduate students. Graduate students should submit a bursary application to through their departments to have their financial needs assessed to establish eligibility.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Graduate Student
- Undergraduate Student
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Must demonstrate exceptional achievement or potential in academic or creative work (please reference creative work completed in personal statement)
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the completion of the Student Financial Profile
- OSOTF – Residency information required
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident and Ontario residency status
AMPD Pan Faculty Awards & Department Awards are now closed.