Supporting the Future of CreativityStudying, practicing and appreciating the arts makes our communities and our community leaders stronger. The arts stimulate creativity, innovation and daring — the very assets today’s graduates need to ignite bold new ideas, invent transformative experiences and devise innovative solutions for global challenges. Others are only imagining a creative future; the School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design (AMPD) is defining the future of creativity. We are reinventing our curriculum to combine strong disciplinary training in the arts with a focus on innovation, collaboration and experimentation. Your gift will help define our creative future today.
- Transform Burton Auditorium into a new home for interdisciplinary research laboratories and performance spaces featuring sustainable design and ecologically-advanced technologies
- Support rotating faculty chairs, post-doctoral students and research assistants
- Establish student scholarships, internships and venture fund awards to help jumpstart creative pursuits following graduation
- Attract visiting academics and artists to lead workshops, teach master classes, undertake research and pursue innovative projects
- Endow a research fund for cross-disciplinary work in artistic and technological inquiry, policy development and critical discourse