In addition to applying for admission to York University through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC), or York University’s Application, applicants to the following programs must complete a supplementary evaluation:
- Cinema & Media Arts – Media Arts (BFA)
- Cinema & Media Arts – Production (BFA)
- Cinema & Media Arts – Screenwriting (BFA)
- Visual Art & Art History – Visual Arts (BFA)
- Visual Art & Art History – Intermedia (BFA)
If you have applied to more than one of the above programs, you must submit a separate supplementary evaluation for each one.
A supplementary evaluation is not required for entry in to the Digital Media (BA), Cinema and Media Studies (BA) and Art History (BA) programs.
You cannot complete your supplementary evaluation until after you have applied for admission to York University and have received your York Reference Number.
Once you have received your York Reference Number, you may proceed to complete your Supplementary Evaluation.