Given to a student entering Year 4 of undergraduate study in the Department of Visual Arts who intends to enrol in the 4000-level painting course in their final year.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- 4th year
- Has achieved a grade of 7.00 (B+) or better in at least two painting courses at the 3000 level.
- A painting portfolio is required (slides or CD format only)
- Recipient will be selected in the Winter Term of their 3rd year. They will be given the award once they have enrolled and are active in their 4th year of studies. Students must have satisfied the above requirements regarding enrolling in required courses.
Online Application Form